Website Millers Vanguard
Job Role : Commercial Catering Engineer (Serviceline)
Salary : £36,000 to £40,000
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, paid ‘door to door’ with overtime available occasionally
Location : North London, East Midlands, Peterborough
The AFE Group comprises of 5 UK based companies including both Miller’s Vanguard and Serviceline who together form the service division in the retail and hospitality sectors with a combined experience of 70 years in foodservice.
Miller’s Vanguard are the UK’s premier service maintenance and equipment supply company , with Miller’s concentrating on their relationships with the leading retail chains, Serviceline offer support to many recognisable corporate hospitality brands, national sports stadiums and financial institutions.
Due to signiﬁcant growth in entertainment venues, we are now looking to recruit experienced Commercial Catering Engineer’s to join both our Reactive Engineering and planned preventative maintenance section.
- Based from home attending customer sites within your region
- You will addend Reactive or PPM calls to repair and maintain equipment on our customer sites
- Carrying out repair and maintenance activities within capability range
- To communicate on a regular basis with our Operations Team providing updates on work tasks
- To accurately and securely maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment.
Our ideal candidate
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5/or domestic gas (will provide in-house COMCAT training)
- C&G electrical qualiﬁcations/experience
- Full driving licence
- Stable work history with good engineering skills
- Willingness to develop new skills and qualiﬁcations.
Why join us?
We value or employees here at Serviceline so in return for your hard work we offer a number of beneﬁts
- 22 days Holiday (increases to 27days p/a with service) + bank holidays
- You will be supplied with a full smart and modern uniform complete with a tablet
- You will be fully supported by your local Field Operations Manager plus our Technical Support Desk
- A fully stocked Mercedes Vito
- Opportunity to participate in charity events
- Long service awards
Your induction will take place at Miller’s Vanguards bespoke City & Guilds accredited Training Academy in Bury, Lancashire (accommodation ect. fully provided)
As your develop in the role supported by our training programmes you will then have the opportunity to progress your way through our pay grading structure