Website Millers Vanguard
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm
Location: Equipment Factory, Mossfield Mill
Miller’s Vanguard are the UK’s premier service maintenance and equipment supply company within the foodservice industry.
We are a ‘Family style’ run business, maintaining and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK’s leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience.
Supporting all of our customers is our state-of-the-art Equipment Factory Facility, which houses a vast array of new and recycled foodservice devices. The impressive workshop is manned by a team of highly skilled engineers across 6 key areas.
We are looking for an experienced Labourer to join our team, primarily cleaning and organising all components and assets on the production lines to meet targets and maintain quality of the highest standard, providing reliable assets to some of the UK’s leading supermarkets.
- Working within a jet washing bay
- Operating overhead cranes when required to aid in increasing production efﬁciencies
- Organising cleaned machinery for next stage of process
- Keeping work areas tidy at all times
- Ad hoc duties as required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in labourer position (desirable)
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Quality and process driven to work optimum efﬁciencies
Why Join Us?
We value or employees here at Miler’s Vanguard, so in return for your hard work we offer a number of beneﬁts
- Joining an established well-known company
- 29 Days Holidays (Increasing by 1 each year to a maximum of 32)
- Supplied with a full smart uniform
- Opportunity to participate in charity events
- Long service awards
- Company Pension