Website Millers Vanguard
Job Role: Workshop Coffee Stripping Technician
Salary: £10.50 per hour – £11.25 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 5pm to 2am
Location: Equipment Factory, Mossfield Mill, Bury
Miller’s Vanguard are the UK’s premier service maintenance and equipment supply company within the foodservice industry.
We are a ‘Family style’ run business, maintaining and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK’s leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience.
Supporting all of our customers is our state-of-the-art Equipment Factory Facility, which houses a vast array of new and recycled foodservice devices. The impressive workshop is manned by a team of highly skilled engineers across 6 key areas.
We are now looking for an experienced technician to join our Workshop Team as a Workshop Coffee Stripping Technician, the purpose of the role is primarily the stripping and rebuilding of coffee concession stands.
- The strip and cleaning of coffee concession for Pest returns
- To complete tasks within time scales and to the expected high standard
- To strip coffee concession awaiting refurbishment process
- To work alongside the workshop team to complete tasks as efﬁciently as possible
- To carry out reasonable ad hoc duties within the company as detailed by the Workshop Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience with mechanical or electromechanical equipment (but not essential)
- Experience with hand tools and bench ﬁtting
- Possess high levels of integrity and drive to succeed
- The ability to work as part of a team
Why Join Us?
We value or employees here at Miler’s Vanguard, so in return for your hard work we offer a number of beneﬁts
- Joining an established well-known company
- 29 Days Holidays (Increasing by 1 each year to a maximum of 32)
- Supplied with a full smart uniform
- Opportunity to participate in charity events
- Long service awards
- Company Pension
We offer continuous professional development through our on-site bespoke City & Guilds accredited Training Academy to further develop your skills and help you progress.
As you develop in the role and supported by our training programmes you will then have the opportunity to progress your way through our pay grading structure