Website Millers Vanguard
Job Role: Installation Coffee Technician
Salary: £12.00 to £12.50 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm plus overtime.
Miller’s Vanguard are the UK’s premier service maintenance and equipment supply company within the foodservice industry.
We are a ‘Family style’ run business, maintaining and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK’s leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience.
Due to continuous growth and recent expansion to our newly refurbished warehouse at Pilsworth, we are looking for the right individual to join our established Installations team to install and uplift Coffee machines for a high-proﬁle national Coffee Retailer.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of Coffee Machines
- Ensuring that instillations are completed efﬁciently to a high standard
- Customer liaison to ensure client satisfaction
- To respond promptly to request/instructions in a timely manner to ensure efﬁcient service
- To carry out ad hoc duties as required by your manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Flexibility to work away from home when required
- IT competency
- Full driving license
- Technical experience (Coffee & Electrical experience is desirable but not essential)
- CPC (Desirable but not essential)
Why Join Us?
We value or employees here at Miler’s Vanguard, so in return for your hard work we offer a number of beneﬁts
- Joining an established well-known company
- 29 Days Holidays (Increasing by 1 each year to a maximum of 32)
- Supplied with a full smart uniform
- Opportunity to participate in charity events
- Long service awards
- Company Pension
At Miller’s Vanguard we like to invest in our employees to further progress skills and to offer continuous professional development. This is all carried out through personalised training programmes in our bespoke City & Guilds Approved Training Academy in Bury, Lancashire.