Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (High degree of flexibility required to support engineers)
A key division of the Miller’s Vanguard business structure is our Reactive Engineering Division. Controlled through our Call Centre, our National Reactive Engineering force represents the very best electro-mechanical expertise across the UK.
We are looking for a Field Operations Manager (FOM) to manage our Midlands / East Anglia region, where you will be assigned 20 plus of our
Engineers to report to you, offering them support and guidance whilst encouraging them to develop new skills and to constantly build on their knowledge.
Accompanying the management of our Reactive Engineers, you will play a critical role in both direct customer liaison at store level and auditing our Engineers performance.
- Managing your region of Engineers daily inc working rota, holidays, sickness, performance, recruitment and health & safety
- Auditing and overseeing tasks to identify training requirements whilst ensuring work is carried out effectively and safely
- Attending our Supermarket customer sites to establish a good working relationship and dealing with any escalations or action points
- Utilising our expansive support network within Miller’s to ensure engineers and customers receive a gold standard service
Miller’s Vanguard are the UK’s premier service maintenance and equipment supply company within the foodservice industry.
We are a ‘Family style’ run business, maintaining and repairing foodservice equipment for many of the UK’s leading retail chains, giving us unrivalled industry expertise earned over 40 years of experience.
Our ideal candidate:
- High degree of flexibility in working hours and types of jobs undertaken
- High degree of mobility – travelling nationwide and staying away from home
- Ability to develop strong and positive customer and colleague relationships
Why join us?
We value or employees here at Miler’s Vanguard, so in return for your hard work we offer a number of benefits
- Company Car
- 32 days Holiday
- Supplied with a full smart uniform complete with a tablet
- Long service awards
- Company Pension
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £43,000.00 per year