Job Title: Customer Advisor
Salary: £21,000 p.a + an additional £2,600 p.a weekend bonus allowance
Hours: Monday to Friday, with a rotational weekend rota (1 in 4)
Location: Miller’s Vanguard, Bury, BL9 6LE
- Liaise with customers to ensure that they are kept up to date with the status of work orders
- Ensure all calls are logged accurately to the correct equipment with adequate information and with the correct SLA
- Deal with all customer queries in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate any priority issues to the line manager.
- Liaise with internal departments to provide accurate upto date information
- Record and update asset data information across internal systems.
Who are we?
Millers Vanguard are proud to have been supporting all the UK’s Supermarket chains for over 40 years, in brief, we are the people in the background
ensuring that supermarkets keep the Nation fed! Maintaining a wide and varied range of assets from food production equipment through to loading bay lifts.
Our service are as follows: –
- Nationwide reactive maintenance
- Hygienic Deep cleaning & Planned maintenance services
- Refurbishment, logistics and installation of equipment
We do all of this with the firm foundations of being owned by the global Ali Group, whose turnover is in excess of £4 billion p.a.
Despite being a large operation here at Millers Vanguard we still firmly believe in running the business like we have done for the last 40 years, by valuing our biggest asset we have YOU…the employee.
Our team of over 500 employees have the advantage of working in state-of-the-art working environments: –
- New (2021) Technical response centre
- Award Winning research, Innovation, and recycling facility
- Industry leading Mercedes Benz fleet
We believe in providing you with the very best environment and tools to do the job.
Training is also a huge part of our culture here at Millers Vanguard and our City and Guilds accredited training centre is where we coach and develop our employees regardless of your position or your length of service, we want to make sure that our staff can progress and keep pace with ever changing equipment technologies.
Our ideal candidate
- Previous customer service experience word be an advatange
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills and experience of data inputting or administration duties
- Full training and support will be provided
Why join us?
- Training in our City & Guilds accredited academy
- Job Specific Uniform & tooling for all roles
- Company wide fun days and charity events
- Company Pension
- Incremental holiday allowance (up to 32 days per year)
- Regular staff ‘treats’ for employees and their families